Phoenix Criminal Defense Lawyer
Located in Phoenix, The Baker Law Firm, LLC, defends and protects the rights of individuals throughout Arizona who are facing criminal charges. Experienced defense attorney Michael Baker provides an aggressive defense against state and federal prosecutors.
Mr. Baker can help you understand your rights and protect those rights. He is committed to providing his clients with a strong defense to all types of criminal charges, including those involving:
- Drug crimes — The penalties you face with a drug charge will depend on the amount of drugs involved and your criminal record. Mr. Baker can help you understand the charges you face and what you can expect in your case.
- Drunk driving (DUI-DWI) — A drunk driving conviction can result in the loss of your license, fines and jail time. Turn to Mr. Baker for skilled defense from your drunk driving charges and traffic offenses.
- Assaults and violent crimes — A conviction for a violent crime can result in serious penalties. Mr. Baker defends clients who are facing charges for domestic violence, sexual assault, assault and other violent crimes.
- Theft crimes — Mr. Baker handles all types of theft cases. From shoplifting and burglary to fraud and embezzlement, he has the experience and skill to defend you from these types of charges.
- Juvenile crimes — A conviction for juvenile crime can have a lasting impact on your child’s future. Mr. Baker can help defend your child against all types of criminal charges, including drug crimes, underage drinking and shoplifting.
- Internet crimes — Law enforcement is using sophisticated technology to build evidence in these cases. Mr. Baker provides an equally sophisticated defense strategy to cases involving solicitation of a minor online, identity theft on the Internet, and phishing scams.
Criminal Law FAQs To Consider
- Why should I hire a criminal defense lawyer when I can use a public defender? A public defender can do a fine job. But a hired attorney will be very motivated and likely give your case the personal attention it requires.
- What is the difference between a felony and misdemeanor in Arizona? Because the crimes are often more severe, convictions for a felony mean more jail time and higher fines. Arizona also uses a numbered class system which dictates penalties accordingly.
- How can I get my record set aside or expunged? You will need an attorney for this. We offer expungement services and we are happy to provide information on the process.
Contact an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Phoenix
For more information about Arizona criminal law, the criminal process or to discuss your charges with an experienced criminal defense lawyer, please call us at 602-842-0359 or e-mail us. The Baker Law Firm, LLC, will fight to protect your rights!